April 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ChildCare Education Institute (CCEI), a nationally accredited and IACET approved distance training institution dedicated exclusively to the child care industry, is proud to announce an agreement with the Association of Childhood Education International (ACEI) to offer online training and certificate programs of study.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Association of Childhood Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Association Canadienne d'Éducation (French: Canadian Education Association)
- Association des Chefs d'Entreprise (French)
- Association des Cinémathèques Européennes (French: Association of European Filmarchives)
- Association des Concepteurs Lumière et Eclairagistes (French: Association of Light and Lighting Designers)
- Association for Conferences and Events
- Association for Consultancy and Engineering (UK)
- Association for the Conservation of Energy (UK)
- Association of Canadian Ergonomists
- Association of Charter Educators
- Association of Chemistry and the Environment (Dijon, France)
- Association of Christian Economists
- Association of Clinical Embryologists
- Association of Club Executives
- Association of Colleges and Employers
- Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs
- Association of Computer Engineers (various locations)
- Association of Computer Enthusiasts (various locations)
- Association of Conference Executives
- Association of Consulting Engineers
- Association of Consulting Engineers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A section was contributed by the National Council of Primary Education, an organization that would later merge with IKU to form the Association of Childhood Education.
About Lois Stephenson: Stephenson is a founding member of the Partnership for Children of Johnston County, former Chairperson of the Board of Directors and former Chairperson of the Child Care Quality Committee, Regional Vice President of the Professional Association of Childhood Education of North Carolina, and member of the Government Relations Committee, as well as a member of the Early Childhood Advisory Committee at Johnston Community College, and was appointed to the North Carolina Child Care Commission by Governor Mike Easley.