David Emerson, chief executive of the Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF), which represents more than 300 independent grant-makers, says many of its members' have got caught up in the trend to measure impacts and outcomes.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Association of Charitable Foundations (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Army College Fund (recruiting/retention education incentive)
- Arts Center Foundation (various locations)
- Arts County Fair (University of British Columbia)
- Arts Crafts Festivals
- Asian Christian Fellowship
- Asian Cricket Foundation
- Asociación Cristiana Femenina (Christian Womens' Association, Guatemala)
- Aspen Community Foundation (Aspen, CO)
- Assistant Conservator of Forests (Indian Forest Service)
- Association de la Cause Freudienne (French: Freudian Cause Association)
- Association of Consulting Foresters
- Asymmetric Crying Facies
- Attribute Configuration File
- Audio Ciné Films (Canada)
- Augsburger Computer Forum (Germany)
- Australian Cat Federation (Inc) (Port Adelaide, South Australia)
- Australian Charities Fund
- Australian Chess Federation
- Australian Childhood Foundation
- Australian Comforts Fund (est. 1916)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philanthropy UK, hosted by Association of Charitable Foundations, aims to help develop new philanthropy by promoting and disseminating knowledge and best practice to all those involved in giving.
One of the basic lessons about grant-making is do no harm," says David Emerson, chief executive of the Association of Charitable Foundations which represents more than 300 independent trusts and foundations.