What does ACTA stand for?
ACTA stands for Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists (United Kingdom)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTA
We have 79 other meanings of ACTA in our Acronym Attic
- American Community Theatre Association (now American Association of Community Theatre)
- American Council of Trustees and Alumni
- Anglo-Catholic Church in the Americas
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Trafficking Action
- Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
- Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association
- Arlington County Tennis Association (Virginia)
- Association Canadienne des Troubles Anxieux (French: Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada)
- Association de Coordination Technique Agricole (France)
- Association of Canadian Travel Agents
- Australia Clay Target Association
- Australian Chemical Trauma Alliance, Inc.
- Australian Telescope Compact Array
- Actin, Alpha, Skeletal Muscle 1
- Air Controlman Tower Airman Apprentice (US Navy rank)
- Arkansas Comprehensive Testing, Assessment and Accountability Program
- Accreditation Commission of the Texas Association of Baptist Schools (est. 1985; Texas Private School Accreditation Commission)
- Alameda County Technical Advisory Committee (California)
- Association of Community Technical Aid Centres (est. 1983; UK)
- Australasian Conference of Tertiary Admissions Centres