About AACVPR The American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) is a multidisciplinary professional association of health professionals who serve in the field of cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
What does ACVPR stand for?
ACVPR stands for Association of CardioVascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Arlington County Volunteer Office (Virginia)
- Advanced COMINT Voice Processor
- Airline Certificate Vetting Program
- Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (Memphis, TN)
- Atlantic Coast and Valleys Project (UK)
- Authorized COMSEC Vendor Program
- American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Activin A Receptor
- American Center for Voting Rights
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- Anterior Coronary Vascular Resistance (cardiology)
- Automotive Cluster Vienna Region (Vienna, Austria)
- Activin A Receptor, Type IIB
- Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabilitation and Education Professionals
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (helmets)
- Advanced Commercial Vehicle System
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) was founded in 1985 to recognize the many health disciplines responsible for care of patients with cardiac and pulmonary disease and to provide a platform for professional development for its members.
Fellow, American College of Sports Medicine and Founding Fellow, American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
It follows the recommendations of the Department of Health and Human Services, the American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association and the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.