News Editors/Business Editors/Education Writers SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 14, 2004 Insurance Lessons to Complement Innovative Financial Literacy Program that Empowers Young People with the Skills to Manage Their Financial Futures California State Insurance Commissioner John Garamendi, Georgia State Insurance Commissioner John Oxendine, President of the Association of California Life and Health Insurance Companies (ACLHIC) Brad Wenger, ING Foundation President and head of community Relations Rhonda Mims, and State Farm Insurance President Greg Jones, today joined Operation HOPE, Inc.
What does ACLHIC stand for?
ACLHIC stands for Association of California Life and Health Insurance Companies (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association des Chercheurs en Littératures Francophones (French: Association of Researchers in Francophone Literature; est. 2001)
- Association des Cytogénéticiens de Langue Française (French: French Language Cytogeneticists Association)
- Austin City Limits Festival (Austin, Texas)
- Australian Coupe Liberation Front
- Automatic Channel Locking Filter (Digital Lightwave)
- Aged Core Leather Gloves (World of Warcraft)
- Air Cushion Landing Gear
- Approved Classification and Labelling Guide (UK)
- Australian Classification of Local Government
- Australian Centre for Lesbian and Gay Research
- Ada Command Language Interpretation
- Administrative Command-Line Interface
- American Council of Life Insurance
- American Council of Life Insurers
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Associazioni Cristiane Lavoratori Italiani (Italy)
- American Continental Life Insurance Company (Missouri)
- Asian Conference on Language, Information and Computation
- Association of California Life Insurance Companies (now Association of California Life and Health Insurance Companies)
- Airborne Communications Location Identification & Collection System