The Association of California Community College Administrators is a member-supported professional organization for administrators and managers of the state's 109 community colleges.
What does ACCCA stand for?
ACCCA stands for Association of California Community College Administrators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCCA
We have 5 other meanings of ACCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Atlantic City Community College
- Atlantic City Convention Center (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Atlantic City Country Club (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Australian Centre for Christianity and Culture (ecumenical center)
- Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- Austrian Czech Cultural Cooperation (Central European Cultural Cooperation)
- Aichi Center for Climate Change Actions (Japan)
- Air Combat Command Control Aircraft
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita and Coarctation of Aorta
- Antique and Classic Car Club of Canada
- Association of Christian Community Computer Centers
- Audi Car Club Chicagoland Chapter (car club; Illinois)
- American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity
- Association of Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers (New York, NY)
- Australian Catholic Commission for Continuing Education of Clergy
- Austin Chinese Campus Christian Fellowship (Texas)
- American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute
- Amsterdam Catalogue of Csound Computer Instruments
- Antique Comb Collectors Club International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daily News College president earns top honor MOORPARK - Moorpark College President Jim Walker has become the first Ventura County community college president to receive the top honor from the Association of California Community College Administrators.