The Association of Business Process Management Professionals Philadelphia Chapter turned up in record numbers to hear BPM Group CEO Steve Towers speak on the latest topics in BPM, BPM Certification and CEMM (the advanced method for Business Process Management).
What does ABPMP stand for?
ABPMP stands for Association of Business Process Management Professionals (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ABPMP in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Business Publications Ltd. (UK)
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Automated Blood Product Labeling System
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycosis
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Association of Briefing Program Managers
- Attitude to Behavioral Process Models
- Authorized in Accordance With Bureau of Naval Personnel Manual
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Professional Neuropsychology (est. 1982)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Association of British Paediatric Nurses (UK)
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists
- ABPO (not an acronym; formerly Association of Black Probation Officers)
- Advanced Base Personnel Officer
- AIDS Bereavement Project of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics (est. 1975)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, as Brett Champlin, President of the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP) notes, "businesses have just scraped the surface of what BPM can do to transform operations and dramatically reduce cost.
Naidoo was invited to speak through his affiliation with The Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP), a non-profit, vendor independent professional organization dedicated to the advancement of business process management concepts and its practices.