Jobs are advertised on individual zoos' websites, and in Cage and Aviary Birds, International Zoo News, RATEL, and the journal of the Association of British Wild Animal Keepers.
What does ABWAK stand for?
ABWAK stands for Association of British Wild Animal Keepers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Average Bandwidth Waste
- Axxcelera Broadband Wireless
- Alabama Blue Water Adventures (underwater diving)
- American Bottled Water Association
- American Business Women's Association
- Association for the Blind of Western Australia
- Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (est. 1982; Nigeria)
- Australian Baptist World Aid
- Australian Black and White Artists Club
- Abwasserabgabengesetz (German Wastewater discharge law)
- Association of Better Web Business (Illinois; e-commerce standards organization)
- Alaska Beluga Whale Committee
- Algemeen Brandweer Wedstrijd Comité
- Arabian Breeders World Cup (Arabian Horse Breeders Alliance; Scottsdale, AZ)
- Assistant Battle Watch Captain
- Account Branch Withdrawal (account statements)
- Auto-Bank Withdrawal
- Alaska Bureau of Wildlife Enforcement (Alaskan fish and game protection agency; various locations)
- Allocated Baseline Weight Estimate
- Association of Baptist for World Evangelization (ministry; Harrisburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MORE INFORMATION Association Of British Wild Animal Keepers (ABWAK), c/o John Ray, Twycross Zoo, Warwickshire, CV9 3PX or website www.