The Association of British Fungus Groups only knows of 24 records of this species in the UK since 1965, with no previous sightings in the region.
What does ABFG stand for?
ABFG stands for Association of British Fungus Groups (est. 1996; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABFG
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Air-Based Free-Electron Laser
- American Board of Forensic Engineering and Technology (Springfield, MO)
- Acapulco Black Film Festival (now American Black Film Festival)
- Adelebser Bündnis für Familienfreundlichkeit
- American Black Film Festival
- Asian Buddhist Film Festival (Singapore)
- American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression
- Abfallgesetz (Germany)
- Adult Bible Fellowship Groups (various organizations)
- Accounting Business and Financial History (journal)
- Advance Briefing for Industry (US DoD)
- Alberta Business Family Institute (University of Alberta; Canada)
- ARS-Binding Factor I (yeast protein)
- Arab Business Forum for Information and Communication Technology
- autonomously replicating sequence binding factor II
- Accounting & Budget File Inquiry System
- Advanced Bradley Full Crew Interactive Skills Trainer
- A Big Fat Lady
- Advanced Business Facilities Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Jordan at the Association of British Fungus Groups said: "The majority of commercial stuff is being brought in from Europe.