[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Susan Southgate Appointed by the Association of British Dispensing Opticians.
What does ABDO stand for?
ABDO stands for Association of British Dispensing Opticians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABDO
- Adult Baby/Diaper lover
- Automatic Binary Data Link
- AMC (Air Mobility Command) Business Decision Model (Operations Plans)
- Anatole Beams Digital Media (UK)
- Art of Black Dance and Music
- Accelerate Business Development Network (UK)
- Asian Business Development Network (UK)
- Anza-Borrego Desert Natural History Association
- Advisers Big Day Out (Australia)
- Arab Business Directory Online (Canada)
- Area Business Development Officials Committee (Greater Washington, DC area)
- Aboriginal Business Development Program (Canada)
- Amadeus Basin to Darwin Pipeline (Australian pipeline)
- Porto Derivatives Exchange Association (Portugal)
- American Board of Dental Public Health (Atlanta, GA)
- Air Battle Damage Report
- Aircraft Battle Damage Repair
- Aircraft Battle Damage Report
- Airfield Battle Damage Repair
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report from the AOP, which commissioned the report with the Association of British Dispensing Opticians and the Federation of Ophthalmic and Dispensing Opticians, said many children were not receiving vital eye care, that levels of vision screening vary across the UK, and there has been no review of the programme or its effectiveness since its inception.
The 55-year-old Billingham man is a low-vision specialist who received an award from the Association of British Dispensing Opticians in London.
Completion of the appropriate course, pre-reg year and successful results in qualifying exam, administered and audited by Association of British Dispensing Opticians leads to registration with the GOC.