Additional sections present registries of non-participants like referees, promoters, managers, historians, publicists, and trainers; records of world title bouts from 1878 through 2010; amateur and professional records and champions; the history of weight divisions and world titles, the constituent commissions of the US Association of Boxing Commissions, various boxers' associations, and three halls of fame devoted to the sport; and boxing history and culture, including ancient Olympic champions, venues and gyms around the world, radio and TV broadcasts, and boxing in literature and the arts.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Association of Boxing Commissions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Business Consultants, Inc (Madison, WI)
- Association aux Bons Collectionneurs (French: Good Collectors Association)
- Association Botanique du Canada
- Association des Bèegues du Canada
- Association for Business Communication
- Association of Balkan Chambers
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Association of Black Collegians
- Association of Black Communicators
- Association of Boards of Certification
- Association of Brethren Caregivers (Organization of the Church of the Brethren)
- Association of Bridal Consultants
- Association of Bright Children (Toronto)
- Association of British Climbing Walls (UK)
- Association pour la Biodiversite Concrète_Inyange (French)
- Aswarding Body Consortium (UK)
- Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio (Italian football club)
- Atanasoff-Berry Computer
- Athletic Business Conference
- Atlanta Black Crackers (1930s Negro-league baseball team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 5 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time, Pennsylvania will host the annual Association of Boxing Commissions Convention today through Saturday at the Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, said Secretary of the Commonwealth Pedro A.
The American association of Boxing Commissions had asked their members, Tennessee included, to honour the Nevada decision not to give Tyson a licence.
Especially in light of the fact the Association of Boxing Commissions, of which Ratner is vice president, is putting together a data base with which commissions can better screen judges.
Wallace is the Co-Chairman of the Association of Boxing Commissions Medical Advisory Board.
The logical choice to take the reins in the United States is the respected Association of Boxing Commissions.
Michael Weaver today announced that according to the Association of Boxing Commissions, Pennsylvania ranks fourth in the nation for hosting the greatest number of professional boxing events, hosting 50 events in 2001.
Good idea: In the wake of the March 13 Evander Holyfield-Lennox Lewis debacle, the National Association of Boxing Commissions will consider at its annual meeting in July the establishment of a ``championship pool'' of judges, from which judges for all major title fights would be drawn.