In fact, the Association of Black Psychologists says that 14 percent of America's children are African-American, but that the percentage in foster care and/or awaiting adoption is 29 percent.
What does ABPsi stand for?
ABPsi stands for Association of Black Psychologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ABPsi in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Blood Pressure Recorder (product)
- Aggressions Bewaeltigungs Programm (German)
- Air Breathing Propulsion System
- American Board of Physician Specialties (Tampa, FL)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Psychological Specialties
- Automated Barrier Plan System
- Automatic Blood Pressure System
- Antigua and Barbuda Public Service Association
- American Bureau of Professional Translators (est. 1986; Houston, TX)
- Ancoats Buildings Preservation Trust
- Average Benefits Percentage Test (employee compensation)
- Association of Bookseller and Publisher Training Organisations in Europe (Netherlands)
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Advanced Base Personnel Unit
- Agifish Bio Pangasius Union (agifish trade union; Vietnam)
- Anti-Brony Purification Unit
- Average Billing Per User
- Acute Bee Paralysis Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
LJM: The Association of Black Psychologists has adopted a definition of African-centered psychology that I endorse, which speaks to many of the points you have raised.
in Los Angeles and a member of the Association of Black Psychologists (ABPsi).
a clinical and forensic psychologist, principal of Forensic Psychological Services, and president of Central Ohio Association of Black Psychologists in Columbus, Ohio.
The 700-member Association of Black Psychologists is one of the groups that will help provide training and offer recommendations to their colleagues in APA, Atwell says.
Seek an evaluation from a mental health professional (psychologist, counselor and/or psychiatrist) in your area through your local Association of Black Psychologists chapter, insurance company or other referral network.
The United Front for Educational Justice and its member organizations include: Association of African American Educators Association of Black Psychologists Center for Parent Involvement in Education Committee for the Education of African American Children Educators for Charter Schools The Homey Youth Foundation The Nation of Islam San Diego Urban League Triple Crown Youth Coalition We, The Collective Other members of the Greater San Diego Coalition include: Baptist Minister's Union Excellence and Justice in Education Latino-Mexican American Advisory Council Asian-Pacific Islander Council Coalition Advocating Reform in Education Chicano Federation San Diego Chamber of Commerce San Diego Business Roundtable Education Alternatives, Inc.
a clinical psychologist and local chapter chair for the National Association of Black Psychologists in Washington, D.