Birth defects of the face and ear studied The Association of Birth Defect Children, Inc.
What does ABDC stand for?
ABDC stands for Association of Birth Defect Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABDC
We have 7 other meanings of ABDC in our Acronym Attic
- American-British-Dutch-Australian Forces Command
- Aircraft Battle Damage Assessment and Repair
- Antiquarian Book Dealers Association of South Carolina
- Angkatan Bersenjata Diraja Brunei (Brunei armed forces)
- Antigua and Barbuda Development Bank
- Akhil Bharatiya Desh Bhakt Morcha (India; political party)
- After Bottom Dead Center (engine piston)
- Alaska Business Development Center, Inc. (Anchorage, AK)
- America's Best Dance Crew (TV series)
- Amniotic Band Disruption Complex
- Australian Bomb Data Centre (Australian Federal Police; Australia)
- Atlanta Birth Defects Case-Control Study (metropolitan Atlanta, GA)
- Association of British Dogs and Cats Homes
- Advisory Board for Development Cooperation Ireland (UK)
- Advances in Business Data Communications and Networking
- Arterial Bolus Dynamic Computed Tomography
- Akhil Bharatiya Dharmnirpeksh Dal (minority Indian political party)
- Ada-Based Development Design Document
- Access Based Directory Enumeration
- Aboriginal Business Development Fund (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABDC Packets The Association of Birth Defect Children has several new information packets, each selling for $15: * report on Agent Orange, 42 pages * report on Gulf War exposures, 30 pages * 42-page compendium of research on birth defects associated with medications, radiation, chemicals, toxic sites, dioxin, pesticides, lead, mercury, aspartame, and more.
Association of Birth Defect Children 827 Irma Ave Orlando, Florida 32803 (800) 313-2232 (answering machine) (407) 245-7035 All birth defects, especially those linked to exposure to environmental toxins such as medication, pesticides, radiation and Agent Orange; new research being done on Gulf War babies.