What does ABI stand for?
ABI stands for Association of Banks-in-Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABI
We have 214 other meanings of ABI in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Biosystems, Inc.
- AramcoBrats, Inc.
- Arbitration In
- Architecture Billings Index (finance)
- Arial Black Italic (font)
- Asociación de Bienestar Infantil (Association of Infant Well-Being, Guatemala)
- Assignment of Beneficial Interest (real estate law)
- Associacao Brasileira de Imprensa (Brazilian press association)
- Association for Better Insulation
- Association for Bio-Diversity Information
- Association of British Insurers
- Association of British Investigators
- Associazione Bancaria Italiana
- At-Bit Inclination (drilling sensor; Halliburton)
- Atelier de Bio-Informatique (French: Bioinformatics Workshop; est. 1985)
- Australian Business Institute
- Austrian Biotech Industry (Vienna, Austria)
- Automated Ball Indentation
- Automated Bidset Interface
- Automated Broker Interface