Picis Executive Medical Director, will speak at the Association of Anesthesia Clinical Directors (AACD) Workshop on OR Management, to be held March 23-24 in San Francisco, California.
What does AACD stand for?
AACD stands for Association of Anesthesia Clinical Directors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACD
We have 43 other meanings of AACD in our Acronym Attic
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Georgia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland Counties
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- Alaska Association of Conservation Districts
- ALFS Active Classification Development
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- American Association for Counseling and Development
- Associação de Assistência a Criança Deficiente (Portuguese: Disabled Children Assistance Association; Brazil)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Device
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Community Dental Programs (Cincinnati, OH)
- American Association of Chairmen of Departments of Psychiatry
- Accountants Assisting Commercial Dispute Resolution (Australia)
- Action Against Crime and Disorder Unit (UK)
- Aircraft Alerting Communications EMP (Upgrade)
- All Animals Created Equal (Florida)
- Alliance Aviation Center of Excellence (Alliance Airport; Texas)
- American Academic and Cultural Exchange