20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Palm Beach County State Attorney's seizure of Rush Limbaugh's entire medical files using search warrants was a violation of state law and an effort at "Big Brother scrutiny" that will chill doctor-patient relations for all Floridians, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons said in a brief filed today in Florida's Fourth District Court of Appeal.
What does AAPS stand for?
AAPS stands for Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPS
We have 52 other meanings of AAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Affairs, Planning and Secretariat (UK)
- Advanced Antenna Prototype Subsystem
- African Association of Political Science
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc.
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Ann Arbor Public Schools
- Arizona Articulation Proficiency Scale
- Asian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
- Association of African Planning Schools
- Association of Applied Paleontological Sciences
- Athletic Association of Private Schools
- Automated Aid Positioning System (USCG)
- Automated Astronomic Positioning System
- Age-Adjusted Prostate-Specific Antigen (oncology)
- American Academy of Psychoanalysis
- Arab-American Pharmacy Student Association
- Austin Association of Public School Administrators (est. 1987; Austin, TX)
- American Association of Psychiatric Services for Children
- American Association of Pesticide Safety Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the news release, The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Charges Palm State Attorney's Office With Violating the Law in the Rush Limbaugh case, issued earlier today by Roy Black over PR Newswire, we are advised by a representative of Roy Black that the headline should read "The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Charges Palm Beach State Attorney's Office With Violating the Law in the Rush Limbaugh case" rather than "The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Charges Palm State Attorney's Office With Violating the Law in the Rush Limbaugh case" as originally issued inadvertently.