Similar to The Annals of the Association of American Geographers and The Professional Geographer, which are both published by Taylor and Francis as well, the on-line version of each article will be published on a designated online platform of the Taylor and Francis Group first and appear in print later.
What does AAG stand for?
AAG stands for Association of American Geographers (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAG
We have 186 other meanings of AAG in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Aircraft Gun
- Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry (math conference)
- Army Artillery Group (Opposing Forces)
- AS/400 Advocacy Group (IBM AS/400 midrange system)
- Asia-America Gateway (submarine communications cable system)
- Asociación Argentina de Golf
- Asociación Audubon de Guatemala (Audubon Association of Guatemala)
- Assistant Adjutant General
- Assistant Attorney General
- Assistant Auditor General
- Association of American Geologists
- Athletics Association of Guyana (formerly Amateur Athletic Association of Guyana)
- Australian Acoustic Generator (minesweeping device)
- Australian Association of Gerontology
- Academic Achievement Graduate Assistantship (Michigan State University)
- Africa Assemblies of God Alliance
- African American Golf Association (est. 1993)
- African American Graduate Association (University of North Carolina Wilmington and Virginia Commonwealth University)
- Apartment Association of Greater Augusta (Martinez, GA)
- Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts and Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Abal-Khail is also sending the Vice President for Higher Studies & Scientific Research, Abdullah bin Hamad Al-Khalaf, to the United State of America to attend the West Lakes Division Meeting of the Association of American Geographers to be held at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois.
Some of their research is slated to be presented at the April 2013 Association of American Geographers meeting in Los Angeles.
Their findings were presented Tuesday at the Association of American Geographers annual meeting at the Riviera, where Kansas State geography research associate Thomas Vought fielded questions while standing next to a poster of his research.
Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 87(2), pp.
Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 84(1):46-67.
Racial Segregation and Malarial Mosquitos in a British Tropical Colony: Sierra Leone," Annals of the Association of American Geographers 78 (1988): 211-28; Thomas S.
Annual Conference of the Association of American Geographers.