For example, the Textbook of Natural Medicine (used in colleges and considered an authority on the subject--the Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges recommends reading the third edition prior even to enrollment (67)) endorses methods and treatments that lack scientific support, e.
What does AANMC stand for?
AANMC stands for Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners
- Alternative Acoustic Night of Music
- American Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- American Association of Nurse Midwives
- Anesthesia Associates of New Mexico
- Apartment Association of New Mexico
- Arab American National Museum (Dearborn, Michigan)
- Art After New Media
- Australasian Academy of Natural Medicine
- Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics
- African American Nonprofit Network (est. 2006; Washington, DC)
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Analog Artificial Neural Network (artwork)
- Artificial Autoassociative Neural Network
- Asheville Area Nanny Network (Asheville, NC)
- Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire
- American Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technicians
- AIDS and Adolescents Network of New York (1987-1999)
- Arts Association of Northern New York (Sackets Harbor, NY)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (Canada)