Any long-term strategy to achieve reciprocity also would require the cooperation of regional accounting organizations such as the Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants, Asoociacion Interamericana de Contabilidad, ASEAN Federation of Accountants and the Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa.
What does ABWA stand for?
ABWA stands for Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (est. 1982; Nigeria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABWA
We have 2 other meanings of ABWA in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Business Week (Australia)
- Auto Body Works (auto repair workshop)
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal (financial management)
- Available Bandwidth
- Average Bandwidth Waste
- Axxcelera Broadband Wireless
- Alabama Blue Water Adventures (underwater diving)
- American Bottled Water Association
- American Business Women's Association
- Association for the Blind of Western Australia
- Australian Baptist World Aid
- Australian Black and White Artists Club
- Abwasserabgabengesetz (German Wastewater discharge law)
- Association of British Wild Animal Keepers
- Association of Better Web Business (Illinois; e-commerce standards organization)
- Alaska Beluga Whale Committee
- Algemeen Brandweer Wedstrijd Comité
- Arabian Breeders World Cup (Arabian Horse Breeders Alliance; Scottsdale, AZ)
- Assistant Battle Watch Captain
- Account Branch Withdrawal (account statements)