The Medical Library Association and the Association of Academic Health Sciences Library Directors cited these studies and others in a joint statement they released entitled Health Care Reform and the Health Sciences Librarian: Excellence in Health through Access to Information (Medical Library Association, 1993).
What does AAHSLD stand for?
AAHSLD stands for Association of Academic Health Sciences Library Directors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AAHSLD in our Acronym Attic
- Aromatic Acid: H+ Symporter
- Associate of Arts in Human Services (degree)
- Athens Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (formerly American Association of Homes for the Aging, AAHA)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Alliance of Health Supplement Associations (est. 2006)
- Austin Area Human Services Association (Texas)
- Aquatic Animal Health Standards Commission (World Organization for Animal Health; also seen as AAC)
- Austin Area High School Cycling (Austin, TX)
- Alternate Adult High School Diploma (Alabama)
- Association of Academic Health Sciences Libraries
- Alamo Area High School Swimming League (San Antonio, TX)
- American Association of Hospital Social Workers (est. 1918)
- Absolute Address History Table
- Arkansas Association of Hospital Trustees (Little Rock, AR)
- Ayrshire Architectural Heritage Trust (Scotland, UK)
- African American HIV University
- Austin Association of Health Underwriters (Texas)
- Australian Army History Unit (Department of Defence; Australia)
- Average Annual Habitat Units (US Army)
- Action Against Hunger - United States of America (New York, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint Task Force of the Association of Academic Health Sciences Library Directors and the Medical Library Association.