3) In Canada, the Association in Defence of the Wrongly Convicted CAIDWYC") has played a role in the exoneration of eighteen Canadians.
What does AIDWC stand for?
AIDWC stands for Association in Defence of the Wrongly Convicted (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIDWC
- Army Inflight Data Transmission System
- Arizona Interagency Desert Tortoise Team (Arizona Game and Fish Department)
- Aeronautical Information Documents Unit
- Annual Institutional Data Update (Higher Learning Commission; various universities)
- Associazione Italiana Docenti Universitari (Italian: Italian Association of University Professors)
- American Institute on Domestic Violence (Lake Havasu City, AZ)
- Asociación de Importadores y Distribuidores de Vehículos Automotores (Guatemala)
- Athletic Injury Digital Video Library
- All India Democratic Women's Association
- All India Dalit Welfare Congress (political party)
- American Indian Diversity Working Group
- African Initiative for Democratic World Order (Ethiopia; social action group)
- Association in Defence of the Wrongfully Convicted (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- All India Democratic Youth Organization
- Acceptance Inspection Equipment
- Accredited Independent Entity
- Accredited Insurance Examiner (certification)
- acronym intense environment
- Ada Integrated Environment
- Adventures in Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1994, the Association in Defence of the Wrongly Convicted made a formal request to re-open his case after uncovering evidence it said proved the Jamaican immigrant didn't kill two drug dealers.