2) Association for the Treatment of Tobacco Use and Dependence (ATTUD) and Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco (SRNT).
What does ATTUD stand for?
ATTUD stands for Association for the Treatment of Tobacco Use and Dependence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asociacion de Travestis, Transexuales y Transgeneros Argentinas (Spanish: Argentinean Transvestites, Transsexuals and Transgenders Association)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- AT&T Technical Journal
- Aviation Tourism and Travel Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Advanced Tiltrotor Training Unit
- Air Transportable Treatment Unit (US DoD)
- Asian Table Tennis Federation
- Asian Table Tennis Union
- Attunity Ltd (stock symbol)
- Automated Testing Tools User Group
- Air Technology Television
- American Telephone and Telegraph Ventures
- Armored Treatment and Transport Vehicle (armored ambulance)
- Automated Text-to-Voice (US FAA)
- Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
- Antiterroism Tactical Watch Officer
- AT&T Wireless Services Inc.
- And Then There Were Three (Genesis music album)
- A Thousand Thank Yous
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association for the Treatment of Tobacco Use and Dependence (ATTUD)
May 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Association for the Treatment of Tobacco Use and Dependence (ATTUD), the premier professional organization of tobacco treatment specialists, today announced its support of the FDA ban on so-called "electronic" or e-cigarettes.