Amoruso, 45, was given the award by the Association for a Better Long Island and the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island at the Annual Long Island Real Estate Dinner on April 6, 2006, at Oheka Castle in Huntington, NY.
What does ABLI stand for?
ABLI stands for Association for a Better Long Island (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABLI
We have 2 other meanings of ABLI in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Blood Lead Epidemiology and Surveillance
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
- Airborne Laser Experiment
- Advisory Board for Lovejoy Elderly and Youth (charity; Buffalo, NY)
- African Business Leaders Forum
- American Bankruptcy Law Forum
- Asian Business Leadership Forum (various locations)
- Association for Better Land Husbandry (Kenya)
- Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- American Business for Legal Immigration (now Compete America)
- Adjustable Buoyancy Life Jacket
- American Business Law Journal (quarterly publication)
- Adaptable Bridge Launching Kit (US Army)
- Acute Burkitt-Like Leukaemia
- Airborne Laser Laboratory
- Association of Boston Law Librarians (Boston, MA)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (education tool)
- Ambient Bay and Lagoon Monitoring (watershed assessment program; California)
- American Board of Legal Medicine
- Aberdeen Baptist Lui Ming Choi College (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIBS and the Association for a Better Long Island, a developers group, presented D'Angelo with its annual Lifetime Achievement Award in 2000.
CB Richard Ellis was honored with the prestigious 2004 "Most Ingenious Deal of the Year" award presented by the Association for a Better Long Island (ABLI) and Commercial-Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS) of Long Island at a black tie ceremony held on April 7, 2005.
In addition, Lomazow was named 1998-99 Broker of the Year by the Association for a Better Long Island (ABLI) and Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS).
In an effort to rescue the aging "downtown" commercial districts found across Long Island, the Association for a Better Long Island (ABLI) recently sponsored a summit meeting that brought together national experts in planning, the economy, transportation and government for the purpose of re-inventing "Main Street," and thereby protecting the economic core of countless local communities.
The noise level had reached a fever pitch at the annual real estate dinner sponsored by the Association for a Better Long Island (ABLI) and Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS) when Jerry Spiegel, chairman of the board of Spiegel Associates, was introduced.
The Association for a Better Long Island (ABLI) which represents $15 billion in commercial, industrial, retail and residential real estate, called the Olympus decision to relocate into Melville "a vote of unmistakable confidence in the economic future of Long Island.
The Association for a Better Long Island hailed the bi-partisan actions of the Long Island Congressional delegation to successfully fight the decision by the United States Commerce Department and the Office of Management and Budget to destroy Long Island's separate economic identity.