6/01) #3706 ASrIA The Association for Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (or SRI in Asia for short), was registered in Hong Kong in January 2001.
What does ASrIA stand for?
ASrIA stands for Association for Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association Suisse pour la Recherche Horlogère (French: Swiss Association for Horological Research)
- Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Association Sportive Remiremont Hautes Vosges (French: Remiremont High Shcool Sports Association)
- Aeronautical Spectrum Resources, Inc. (Aeronautical Radio, Inc.)
- Akademi Seni Rupa Indonesia (Indonesian Academy of Fine Arts)
- American Sleep Research Institute (Lincoln, NE)
- American Society of Reproductive Immunology
- Audubon Society of Rhode Island (Smithfield, RI)
- Australian Skills Recognition Information (Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship)
- Australian Space Research Institute
- Alberta Science and Research Investments Program (Canada)
- Al-Aqsa Society for the Reconstruction of Islamic Shrines
- Alberta Sport and Recreation Injury Survey (Canadian Journal of Public Health)
- Australian Soil Resources Information System (Canberra, Australia)
- Adaptive Self-Reconfigurable Interference Suppression Scheme
- Activated Sludge Respiration Inhibition Test (wastewater)
- Arts, Sport and Recreation Industry Training Council (Australia)
- American Sim Racing League (online gaming)
- Army SGML Registry and Library
- Art Science Research Laboratory (New York)