Organizations such as the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) and World Health Organization (WHO) play a key role in promoting this event.
What does AFSP stand for?
AFSP stands for Association for Suicide Prevention (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFSP
We have 23 other meanings of AFSP in our Acronym Attic
- Air Forces South Norway
- Air Force Status of Resource and Training System
- Air Force Special Operations School
- Allied Forces, Southern Europe (NATO)
- Air Force Statement of Work
- Air Force Strategic Plan
- Alien Flight School Program (US TSA)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (now SPEA Suicide Prevention Education Alliance)
- Arkansas Foundation Seed Program
- Armed Forces Special Powers Act 1958 (India)
- Average Factory Selling Price
- Ayers Foundation Scholars Program
- Air Force Security Police Agency
- Air Force Security Police Association
- American Foreign Service Protective Association
- Armed Forces Special Powers Act (India)
- United States Space Command Air Force (US DoD)
- Air Force Space Command
- Air Force Space Command Regulation
- Air Force Security Police Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the meantime, the Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (CASP), established in 1985 to represent professionals and non-professionals, has been leading the development of a national strategy.
In another groundbreaking move last winter, the Anglican Church of Canada became the first national church to join the Winnipeg-based Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (CASP).
The city will host the 3rd Asia Pacific Regional Conference of the International Association for Suicide Prevention in October.
Mr Mullally, who runs a private practice in Galway, was speaking at the International Association for Suicide Prevention Conference in Killarney, Co Kerry, today (corr).
A list of support services is also available on the Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention Web site (www.
The International Association for Suicide Prevention, together with the World Health Organisation, ask the question: Why should suicide prevention be everyone's business because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
705) 692-2999 CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION CONFERENCE Oct.