Every year the daring dip raises much-needed funds for the Northern Ireland Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus with a goal this year of pounds 10,000.
What does ASBAH stand for?
ASBAH stands for Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arizona School Board Association
- Arizona Small Business Association
- Arnhold and S. Bleichroeder Advisers (New York)
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Association of Ship Brokers and Agents
- Association of Supervisors of Banks of the Americas
- Australian School-Based Apprenticeship
- Australian Shipbuilders Association
- Asper School of Business Accounting Association (University of Manitoba; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Association of Shipbrokers and Agents of Croatia (Croatia; business organization; est. 1992)
- Association of Swiss Business Angels Networks
- Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques
- Air-Sea Battle
- Anti-Social Behaviour Action Team (UK)
- Acetylated Sudan Black B
- Advanced Spiritual Business Building (Coaching from Spirit Institute)
- Al Salam Bank-Bahrain
- Andis Super Blocking Blade (product)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Bill (UK)
- Armed Services Blood Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus, which has been active for 46 years, is to relaunch under the name Shine later this month.
Keeley Hamilton, from Newcastle, has organised the 130-mile Coast 2 Coast trip to help the Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus (Asbah).
But in this week's Lancet, medical experts led by Dr Roger Bayston, of the Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus, claim that two recent papers suggesting a link between folic acid and other health concerns have been misinterpreted.
The Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus (ASBAH) has launched the service after scooping grant aid from the National Lottery's Big Lottery Fund.
The Middlesbrough ace is now involved with the charity ASBAH - the Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus - and will host his own golf day and auction at The Warwickshire Golf Club on Sunday, May 16.
Then his parents, Sheila and Alan, discovered Danny Mills had been a supporter of the Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus since his unborn son died of the condition.
This week, the Irish Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus criticised the performance of 23 out of 34 local authorities that fall well below the Department of Justice's 3 per cent employment quota for people with disabilities.