21 /PRNewswire/ -- Axeda, the on-demand remote service software company, has been named a Recognized Innovator finalist by the Association for Services Management International (AFSMI) and the Service & Support Professionals Association (SSPA).
What does AFSMI stand for?
AFSMI stands for Association for Services Management International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of AFSMI in our Acronym Attic
- Alcatel Flats Sorting Machine
- American Foundation for the Study of Man
- Armed Forces Service Medal
- Artillery Force Simulation Model
- Asynchronous Finite State Machine
- Australian Fire Service Medal
- Automated Flats Sorting Machine (US Postal Service)
- Air Force Space and Missiles Center
- Amplitude-based Finite State Markov Chain
- Association of Federal, State and Municipal Employees
- Air Force Space and Missile Organization (Los Angeles AFS, CA; USAF; obsolete)
- Air Force Spectrum Management Office (US Air Force)
- Aircraft Flight Status and Maintenance Record
- Appropriated Funds Support to MVR Activities - Base Level
- Appropriated Fund Support to Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Activities
- Adoptive Family Support Network (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Air Force Service Number
- Air Force Spacetrack Network
- Air Force Systems Network
- Asian Forensic Sciences Network (est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Convergys' technology leadership has been recognized by such organizations as the Association for Services Management International (AFSMI) and the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), which recently named Convergys a winner of the Fall 2009 Recognized Innovator award for battling complexity in technology customer care.
11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company received its fourth consecutive Service Quality Award from the Association for Services Management International (AFSM) at the 36th S-Business Solution Summit and Expo.
The Reynolds and Reynolds Company , announced that it has been recognized with a 2003 Service Quality Award from the Association for Services Management International (AFSMI).
About AFSMI The Association for Services Management International (AFSMI) is the global leader in helping service professionals and field services organizations deliver more value to their customers.
Cooper has previously served as a member of the Senior Advisory Boards of the Association for Services Management International (AFSMI), the Information Technology Services Marketing Association (ITSMA), and the Association for Support Professionals (ASP).
Produced by the SSPA, the Association for Services Management International (AFSMI), and the Technology Professional Services Association (TPSA), Technology Services World 2009 Silicon Valley is the largest gathering of service executives and management in the industry.
The Association for Services Management International (AFSMI) recently partnered with VIVOconcepts.