Almost 14 years after she became BRMB's 1995 Search for a Star winner, The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy has also given Tammy a pounds 2,500 bursary so that she can develop her own Dare2Dream project, Tammy, who took up hypnotherapy 12 months ago just to add another string to her bow, said: "I talk to people everyday from all walks of life and I just felt that this was an area that interested me.
What does APHP stand for?
APHP stands for Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APHP
We have 14 other meanings of APHP in our Acronym Attic
- Association de Pharmacie Hospitalière de la Région Nord et Pas de Calais
- Asian Physics Olympiad
- Association de la Pharmacie Hospitalière de l'Ouest
- Association of Public Health Observatories (Department of Health; UK)
- Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses (Illinois)
- Auto Print Head Optimisation System (Epson, Ltd.; UK)
- Association de Pharmacie Hospitaliere de l'Oise Somme Aisne
- Alberta Perinatal Health Program (Alberta, Canada)
- Asia-Pacific Humanitarian Partnership
- Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris (Paris Hospitals, France)
- Association of Pre-Health Professionals (Statesboro, GA)
- Association of Pre-Mixed Cement Producers of Puerto Rico (Spanish)
- Annual Public Health Report (UK)
- Asia-Pacific Human Resources
- Audit Project-Hour Ratio (metric)
- Arab Program for Human Rights Activists (Cairo, Egypt)
- Africa Population Health Research Center
- Asia Pacific Human Rights Network
- Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
- Alcohol and Public Health Research Unit