The Association for Professional Ambulance Personnel says many 999 workers are being tempted by wages of up to pounds 500 a day - three times what the NHS pays.
What does APAP stand for?
APAP stands for Association for Professional Ambulance Personnel (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APAP
We have 62 other meanings of APAP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Action Professionals' Association for the People
- Africa Policy Advisory Panel
- Air Pollution Abatement Program
- Approach Path Alignment Panels (aviation runway)
- Army Privacy Act Program
- Asian Pacific Americans for Progress (Los Angeles, CA)
- Asian Pacific-American Program
- Associação Portuguesa das Empresas de Publicidade e Comunicação (Portugal)
- Associaçao Portuguesa dos Arquitectos Paisagistas (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Landscape Architects)
- Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- Association of Physician Assistant Programs
- Association of Polish American Professionals
- N-Acetyl-Para-Amino-Phenol (acetaminophen)
- Asia Pacific Alcohol Policy Alliance (New Zealand)
- Anchor Point Advisory Planning Commission (Alaska)
- Australian Principals Association Professional Development Council (now Principals Australia; est. 1993; Hindmarsh, South Australia, Australia)
- Australian Principals Associations Professional Development Council
- Agence pour l'Accueil des Personnalités Étrangères (French: Agency for the Reception of Foreign Dignitaries)
- Abbreviated Precision Approach Path Indicator (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now the Association for Professional Ambulance Personnel are actively campaigning for stab-proof vests to be issued.
Now the Association for Professional Ambulance Personnel are campaigning for stab-proof vests to be issued.