User-friendly technology offers a golden opportunity to assist teachers and schools in the delivery of positive behavior reinforcements," says Tim Knoster, Executive Director of the Association for Positive Behavior Support.
What does APBS stand for?
APBS stands for Association for Positive Behavior Support (Bloomsburg, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APBS
We have 25 other meanings of APBS in our Acronym Attic
- All Pro Bull Riders Association
- American Pit Bull Registry
- Asia Pacific Business Review
- Association for Professional Basketball Research
- Avon Park Bombing Range (Florida)
- American-Portuguese Biomedical Research Fund
- Alabama Practice Based Research Network (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- A Place to Bury Strangers (band)
- Adaptive Poisson-Boltzmann Solver (software package)
- Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore
- Automated PEMA Budget System
- Automated Property Book System
- Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell
- Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Asia Pacific Business School Librarians' Group
- American Pitt Bull Terrier
- Animal and Plant Biotechnology
- Asia Pacific Broadband Telecom
- Advanced Products Business Unit (Parker's Composite Sealing Systems; North Haven, CT)
- Asian Pocket Billiard Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association for Positive Behavior Support, 9th International Conference on Positive Behavior Support.
He was influential in the creation of the Association for Positive Behavior Support (serving as president from 2003 to 2006) as well as the Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions.