A SIMPLE surgical checklist to be introduced by the National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA) for major operations in the UK from February 2010 has been welcomed by Diane Gilmour, president of the Association for Perioperative Practice (AFPP).
What does AFPP stand for?
AFPP stands for Association for Perioperative Practice (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFPP
We have 19 other meanings of AFPP in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Friulana di Psico-Oncologia
- Australian Federal Police Outposted Officer
- Australian Forces Post Office
- Air Force Personnel Operations Agency
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Orange County (California)
- Air Force Point of Embarkation (USAF)
- Association of Foreign Property Owners in Portugal
- Air Force Planning Process
- Appalachian Festival of Plays and Playwrights (Abingdon, VA)
- Application Feature Process Provider
- Association of Financial Planning Professionals (est. 1999; Minnesota)
- Authorized Funding Program Plan
- Association of Family Practice Physician Assistants
- Asian Forum of Parliamentarians on Population and Development
- Association Française des Professionnels du Petit Éolien (French: French Association of Small Wind Professionals)
- Association Française du Personnel Paramédical d'Electroradiologie (French: French Association of Electroradiology Paramedics)
- Agriculture and Fisheries Production and Promotion Fund (Yemen)
- Association Française pour la Protection Passive Contre l'Incendie (French fire protection association)
- Australian Federal Police Protective Service
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
We can't rely on the very tools of our trade to be back, complete and clean in order for operations to go ahead,' said Diane Gilmour, of the Association for Perioperative Practice.
7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Futuremedia Learning, a division of Futuremedia plc , a leading e-learning provider and design, exhibition and events agency, today announced the company has been awarded a significant contract by the Association for Perioperative Practice (AfPP).