Visit Booth #1223 at the Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2014 Annual Meeting to learn more about CancerSelect ES.
What does AMP stand for?
AMP stands for Association for Molecular Pathology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMP
We have 501 other meanings of AMP in our Acronym Attic
- Art Mural Project (various locations)
- Asbestos Management Plan
- Asian Massage Parlor
- Asian Model Portfolio (credit model portfolio)
- Asociación de Maestros Paternos (Association of Paternal Teachers, Guatemala)
- Asset Management Plan
- Asset Management Professional
- Assistance Médicale à la Procréation (French medical language)
- Assistant Medical Practitioner
- Assisted Maintenance Period
- Association Marocaine de Pathologie
- Association Mondiale de Psychanalyse (French: World Association of Psychoanalysis)
- Association of Medical Publications
- Association of Music Podcasting
- Association of Music Producers
- Associative Memory Processor
- Assurance Management Plan
- Asymmetrical Multi-Processing
- Asynchronous Multiprocessing (less common)
- Atelier de Mécanique de Précision (French: Workshop for Precision Mechanics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2013 Annual Meeting will be held in Phoenix November 14-16.
Because the important decision in Association for Molecular Pathology v.
The Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) published the report of the Whole Genome Analysis (WGA) Working Group of the AMP Clinical Practice Committee in the November 2012 issue of The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics (JMD).
The biotechnology industry got a boost on July 29 when the Federal Circuit ruled in Association for Molecular Pathology, et al.
A complaint filed by the Association for Molecular Pathology, three other professional organizations, several doctors and advocacy groups said that the patents on the genes were granted improperly, because the genes weren't invented by Myriad Genetics.
The case, Association for Molecular Pathology, et al.
Association for Molecular Pathology 2005 Annual Meeting.