This evening at the 2013 Mineral Exploration Roundup in Vancouver, the Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia will present its award to the geologists who discovered what is now known as the Rackla Gold Belt.
What does AMEBC stand for?
AMEBC stands for Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Arizona Music Educators Association (est. 1939)
- Armenian Monitoring and Evaluation Association
- Asia, Middle East and Africa (various organizations)
- Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers
- Association of Multi-Ethnic Americans (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1988)
- Australian Maritime Employers Association
- Aviation & Marine Engineers Association (New Zealand)
- Association du Module d'Enseignement en Adaptation Scolaire et Sociale (French: Teaching Module in Special Education and Social Association; Canada)
- Africa and Middle East Branch (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Australian Music Examinations Board
- Aberdeen Mechanical and Electrical Company (UK)
- Acoustic Model Evaluation Committee
- Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club
- Advanced Media Center (Slovenia)
- Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment Inc
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Agent Mediated Electronic Commerce
- Ago Medical and Educational Center (Philippines)
- Aircrew Management Executive Council
- Airway Management Education Center (est. 1998; medical education)