He s served senior management positions at Neustar, Cable & Wireless and the Association for Local Telecommunications Services (ALTS).
What does ALTS stand for?
ALTS stands for Association for Local Telecommunications Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALTS
We have 26 other meanings of ALTS in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Regional Operational Control Centre
- Alternate Route
- Alternate Routing
- Alberta Technology, Research, and Telecommunications
- Alternate Reservation
- Altitude Reservation
- Aarhus Lawn Tennis Selskab (Denmark)
- Abstract Labelled Transition System
- Analogue Line Terminating Subsystem
- Annotated Labeled Transition System
- Automatic Laser Tracking System
- Antipodal Linearly-Tapered Slot Antenna (electrical engineering)
- Aging and Long-Term Services Department (New Mexico)
- Advanced Leadership Training Simulation
- Australasian Language Technology Summer School
- Association of Light Touch Therapists (est. 1988; UK)
- Tunisian Association for the Struggle Against Torture
- Advanced Level Telecom Training Centre (Ghaziabad, India)
- Advanced Level Telecommunication Training Centre (India)
- Adjuvant Lapatinib and/or Trastuzumab Treatment Optimisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Focal Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: FCOM), a leading national communications provider of local phone and data services, is working with the Association for Local Telecommunications Services (ALTS) to defeat H.
Right now landlords are standing in the way of competition," said John Windhausen, president of the Washington-based Association for Local Telecommunications services.
Association for Local Telecommunications Services Conference
The Association for Local Telecommunications Services (ALTS) will host a media lunch and a press briefing on Wednesday, July 28, 1999, beginning at 12 noon, at ALTS' offices, located at 888 17th Street, NW, Suite 900.
President of the Association for Local Telecommunications Services ("ALTS"):
Breckenridge is currently Chair of the Operating Board of the Association for Local Telecommunications Services (ALTS), the nation's leading organization representing facilities-based CLECs, where she has served as a founding and active member for more than a decade.
Jim Geiger, Founder and CEO of Cbeyond Communications, the leader in the emerging local voice and broadband services market and the world's first 100% Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) local phone network, has been named Chairman of the Association for Local Telecommunications Services (ALTS).