At the Core This article: * Identifies the most promising educational venue for records and information management (RIM) * Elaborates on coursework that directly relates to RIM Read More About It Association for Library and Information Science Education at www.
What does ALISC stand for?
ALISC stands for Association for Library and Information Science Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alliance for the Information Society (EU)
- Alternate Lighting of Surface Method (Fujitsu and Hitachi plasma displays)
- Alternate Lighting of Surfaces (plasma display technology)
- Americas Lodging Investment Summit LLC (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Army Library and Information Service (UK)
- Association du Locked-In Syndrome (Association for the Locked-In Syndrome)
- Automated License Issuance System (Wisconsin state government)
- Autonomic Logistics Information System
- Advanced Lighting and Surveillance System for Airfields
- Australian Library and Information Science Abstracts
- A Little Internet Search Engine (Pacific Software Publishing; Bellevue, WA)
- Association of Library and Information Science Educators
- Pratt-Severn Faculty Award in Library and Information Studies (Pratt University; New York)
- Atheist Lost in Space Fans
- Agricultural Lands of Importance to the State of Hawaii
- Advance Learning Interactive Systems Online (elearning)
- Alaska Lake Ice and Snow Observatory Network (Fairbanks, AK)
- Automated Licensure Information System Online (Colorado)
- Automatic Language Independent Speech Processing
- Advanced Lightweight Influence Sweep System (minesweeper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A decade later, the 1998 annual statistical report of the Association for Library and Information Science Education found 83 percent of enrolled students are white (Saye, 1999).
13, 1997, she was also chosen as the first ALISE/Pratt-Severn National Faculty Award recipient by the Association for Library and Information Science Education (ALISE).