Association for Library Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS).
What does ALCTS stand for?
ALCTS stands for Association for Library Collections and Technical Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ALCTS in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Logistics Control System
- Airborne Launch Control System Computer
- Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group
- Adult Literacy Cost Shared Program (Canada)
- Aboriginal Land Council of Tasmania (Tasmania, Australia)
- Advanced Liquid Cooling Technology (Intel)
- Advanced Liquid Crystal Technologies, Inc. (Summit, NJ)
- Airlift Control Team
- Alliance for Latino Community Technology
- André Longpré Consultant Transport (Quebec, Canada)
- Association of Lithuanian Credit Unions
- Association of Local Colleges and Universities (Philippines)
- Association of Local Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (est. 2003; Philippines)
- Advanced Land Combat Vehicle
- Atomic Layer Chemical Vapor Deposition
- American Lutheran Church Women
- Awami League Central Working Committee (Bangladesh)
- À l'Attention De
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Accelerated Life Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two recent projects in which COLT has been involved are the Association for Library Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS) task force on meeting the continuing educational needs of library paraprofessionals and the ALA Committee on Education's task force to study the need to revise the criteria for library technical education programs.
Unpublished statement made during the Association for Library Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS) Task Force on Meta Access Meeting, July 8, 1996, held as part of the American Library Association Annual Conference, New York.