Statement of Position 01-4, Reporting Pursuant to the Association for Investment Management and Research Performance Presentation Standards (No.
What does AIMRR stand for?
AIMRR stands for Association for Investment Management and Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Instant Messengers Password Recovery
- Assistance in Maintenance and Quality (Ghent, Belgium)
- Advanced Institute for Materials Research (Tohoku University; Japan)
- Airborne Imaging Microwave Radiometer
- Association for Investment Management and Research
- Association of Industry Manufacturers'/Representatives, Inc. (Aliso Viejo, CA)
- Australian Identified Mineral Resources
- Agricultural and Industrial Manufacturers Representatives Association (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Advanced Intercept Medium Range Air To Air Missile
- Association of Irish Market Research Organisations (Ireland)
- Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale
- Accelerating International Mission Strategies
- Access Interface Management System (Sprint)
- Acclamation Insurance Management Services (Sacramento, CA)
- Accounting & Inventory Management System
- ACCS Information Management System
- Achievement Information Monitoring System (Mount Vernon School District, Washington)
- Acoustic Interference Monitor System
- Acquisition Information Management System
- Actionbase Integrated Marketing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A regular columnist for Forbes for 24 years, he has made numerous presentations before groups such as the National Bureau of Economic Research, the Society of Quantitative Analysts, the Harvard Medical School, the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies, the Institute of Behavioral Finance, the Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR), the National Financial Analysts Seminar, and numerous other academic and professional groups.
The Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) has called for expensing of employee stock options.
Members of the Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR), the global non-profit professional association that administers the Chartered Financial Analyst(R) study and examination program worldwide, have voted overwhelmingly in favor of a resolution that changes the organization's name to "CFA Institute.
The Financial Analysts Journal is published by the Association for Investment Management and Research, the worldwide association of 70,000 securities analysts and investment managers and the global administrator of the Chartered Financial Analyst(R) curriculum and examination program.
The global Association for Investment Management and Research and the National Investor Relations Institute have jointly forged proposed ethical guidelines governing the relationship between corporate issuers and the securities analysts who cover them.
The Association for Investment Management and Research said today it supports requiring expanded disclosure and client consent to all "directed brokerage" arrangements, whereby investment fund companies sometimes direct their trading business to brokerage firms to reward them for selling their funds.
The Association for Investment Management and Research is a non-profit membership organization with more than 68,000 individual members, including the world's 55,000 holders of the Chartered Financial Analyst(R) (CFA) credential.