Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the American Association for Integrative Medicine educates and certifies practitioners in the integration of Eastern and Western medicine with the goal of improving clinical outcomes for patients.
What does AIM stand for?
AIM stands for Association for Integrative Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIM
We have 879 other meanings of AIM in our Acronym Attic
- Assignment Interactive Module (Army)
- Assistance in Marketing (various locations)
- Associate In Management
- Associate In Ministry
- Associated Independent Miners
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- Association des Industries de Marque (European Brands Association)
- Association des Ingénieurs de la Faculté Polytechnique de Mons (French)
- Association des Ingénieurs de Montefiore (Montefiore Electrical Engineers Association)
- Association for Information Management
- Association for Interactive Marketing
- Association for Interactive Media
- Association Francais d'Informatique Medicale (French Association for Medical Computing)
- Association française pour les applications de l'Informatique à la Médecine
- Association Information et Management
- Association Internationale de la Mutualite (French: health insurance and social protection group)
- Association of Image Makers
- Association of Imaging Manufacturers
- Association of Immunization Managers
- Association of Independent Museums