The world's largest association for human resource management, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), responded to that need.
What does AHRM stand for?
AHRM stands for Association for Human Resource Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRM
We have 4 other meanings of AHRM in our Acronym Attic
- Army Human Resource Information System
- Automated Health Research Information System
- Aina Haina Reference Library (Honolulu, HI)
- Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Latvia (trade association)
- Association for Human Rights Legal Aid
- Aircraft Health & Reliability Management (trademark of Ultramain Systems, Inc.)
- Apparel, Housing and Resource Management (Virginia Tech University)
- Applied Healthcare Resource Management
- Asphalt Rubber Hot Mix (paving material)
- Assistant Human Resources Manager (job title)
- Australian Hemp Resource and Manufacture (Australia)
- American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association
- Austin Human Resource Management Association
- Association for Human Resources Management in International Organizations (France)
- Association for Healthcare Resource Materials Management
- Association for Healthcare Risk Management of New York
- Achter Het RTL (Radio Télévision Luxembourg) Nieuws (Dutch: RTL Behind the News; Netherlands)
- Arabian Horse Rescue Network (California)
- Arctic Health Research Network (Canada)
- Asian Harm Reduction Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
About HENRY ry The Finnish Association for Human Resource Management - HENRY ry (registered) is a network of Finnish Human Resources professionals with appr.
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia, September 8 /PRNewswire/ -- - Respected metrics expert will teach October seminar in Bahrain and Dubai The world's largest association for human resource management will hold its noted seminar, "HR Metrics: Driving HR Success," in the Middle East for the first time this fall.
Wiese is certified as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and is a member of the International Association for Human Resource Management (IRHIM), American Payroll Association (APA) and the American Society for Payroll Management (ASPM).