19-22: Volunteer Leadership Conference, Dallas The Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals will focus this year's conference and trade show with the theme "Achieving Harmony Through Diversity.
What does AHVRP stand for?
AHVRP stands for Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Air Hyper Viper Beam (Street Fighter game)
- And His Voice Became (band)
- Animal Health and Veterinary Group (UK)
- Auditory Hallucinations, Visual Hallucinations (psychiatry)
- Audio Haptics for Visually Impaired Information Technology
- Animal Health Veterinary Laboratories Agency (UK)
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- Alberta Home Visitation Network Association (Canada)
- Alexander Hutton Venture Partners (Seattle, WA)
- Acute Hypoxic Ventilatory Response
- Advanced Helmet Vision System (US Navy)
- Animal Husbandry Vocational Training Centre (Tanzania; Resource Centre for Indigenous Knowledge; global hunger solutions)
- Animal Health Veterinary Unit (UK)
- Babasahib Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana (artisan community mobilization; India)
- A Healthier Wisconsin (health initiative)
- Acutely Hazardous Waste
- Advanced Hypersonic Weapon (US Army)
- Ahnapee and Western Railway Company
- Als Het Ware (Dutch: as it was)
- Animal Health and Welfare
Samples in periodicals archive:
19-22: AHVRP Leadership Conference, Dallas The Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals meeting, "Achieving Harmony Through Diversity," will offer education, professional development, peer networking and practical tools.
lt; Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals 65.