who spearheaded the formation of AcademyHealth through the merger of the former Association for Health Services Research and the Alpha Center, announced his intent to pursue new opportunities earlier this year.
What does AHSR stand for?
AHSR stands for Association for Health Services Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHSR
- Advanced Headset Sound Positioning
- Alpha-Hemoglobin Stabilizing Protein
- American Home-School Publishing (Cameron, MO)
- Authority for Holding Sealed Particulars (India)
- American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act
- Australian Hearing Specialist Program for Indigenous Australians
- Almaguin Highlands Strategic Plan Implementation Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Academy for Health Services Research
- Air-Height Surveillance Radar
- Applied Health Services Research
- Australian Health Sector Recruiting (dental recruiting firm; est. 1998)
- Advanced Cruise-Assist Highway System Research Association
- Arizona High School Rodeo Association
- Australian Homeland Security Research Centre (Australia)
- Affordable Housing Social Rented Housing
- Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy (formerly the Association for Health Services Research)
- Advanced High-Strength Steel
- Applewood Heights Secondary School (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (university department)
- Association Hygiene et Salubrité en Santé (Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2000 the Board of Directors of the Association for Health Services Research broadened the definition to include the impact of social factors and personal behaviors on people's health and well-being (Lohr and Steinwacks 2002).
He is a past President of the Association for Health Services Research and of the International Health Economics Association.
Silber presented his findings today at the annual national meeting of the Association for Health Services Research in Los Angeles.
The Association for Health Services Research (AHSR) has named primary-care expert Barbara Starfield, M.
He currently holds professional memberships with several organizations including the American College of Physicians, the Association for Health Services Research and has authored a number of abstracts and peer review articles for respected industry publications.
Summary of HSR Survey Results In October of 1999, the Association for Health Services Research conducted an electronic survey of its members (those with e-mail) regarding their willingness to pay increased dues to support publication of Health Services Research, the Association's official Journal, on a monthly basis.
Eisenberg was the first physician to be elected President of the Association for Health Services Research, and also was President of the Foundation for Health Services Research.