What does AFTI stand for?
AFTI stands for Association for Fair Trade, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFTI
- American Football Travel International
- American Foundation for Translation and Interpretation, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Analytical Fast Track Initiative
- Angel Flight Theatre Instructions (acting school; West Covina, CA)
- Applied Fabric Technologies, Inc. (Orchard Park, NY)
- Applied Forensic Technologies International, Inc.
- Argentine Foundation for Talent and Ingenuity
- Arkansas Federal Tax Institute
- Armed Forces Technical Institute (Egypt)
- Armed Forces Training Institutions (India)
- Associazione Farmaceutici Ticinese
- Australian Fair Trade and Investment (network)
- Australian Film and Television Industry (Awards)
- Auxiliary Fuel Tank Integration
- Availability for Testing Index
- AVTEL Flight Test Inc.
- Aylesbury Fair Trade Initiative (UK)
- Africa Trade and Investment Council
- Africa Technology Information and Development
- Air Force Technical Information Systems