Venue Cymru is the setting today and tomorrow for the annual meeting of the British Tourism Partnership BTP which has attracted representatives from the Meetings Industry Association, the British Association of Conference Destinations, the Association for Conference & Events, Visit Britain, Meeting Professionals International, the Department for Media, Culture & Sport, the Association for Events Management Education, and Eventia, the Events Industry Association.
What does AEME stand for?
AEME stands for Association for Events Management Education (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEME
We have 1 other meaning of AEME in our Acronym Attic
- Army Electromagnetic Compatibility Agency
- Automotive Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Automotive EMC Laboratory Recognition Program
- Association of European Manufacturers of Carbonless Paper
- Associated Executives of Mosquito Control Work in New Jersey
- Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Automotive Electric Motor Drive (US Department of Energy program)
- Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination (US Department of Education)
- Africa, Europe, Middle East (Wetlands International)
- American Express Middle East
- Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (est. 1942)
- American Electronic Medical Equipment Design (Miami Springs, FL)
- Association Européenne de Médecine Esthétique et de Diététique
- Aboriginal Enterprises in Mining, Exploration and Energy (Australia)
- Ancient Egypt and Middle East Society (UK)
- Agencia Estatal de Meteorología (Spanish: State Meteorological Agency; est. 2006)
- Advanced Engineering Materials Facility (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology; Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong)
- Africa Emerging Markets Forum (Rabat, Morocco)
- Analytical Electron Microscope Facility (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Auditory Evoked Magnetic Field