The VITAS CPE Program in Fort Lauderdale is one of five VITAS CPE programs accredited by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.
What does ACPE stand for?
ACPE stands for Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACPE
We have 36 other meanings of ACPE in our Acronym Attic
- Africa Community Publishing Development Trust (Zimbabwe)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- Action Communautaire pour la Protection de l’Environnement (Cameroon)
- Acute Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema (pulmonology)
- Alaska Commission on Post Secondary Education
- American College of Physician Executives
- American Council on Pharmaceutical Education
- Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders (religious group)
- Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education (Phoeniz, AZ)
- Associate Commissioner for Planning and Evaluation
- Atlas Copco Prime Energy
- Australian College of Physical Education
- American College of Prosthodontists Education Foundation (Chicago, Illinois)
- Archives Council of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- Accounting Continuing Professional Education Network
- Access Control Point Equipment Program (USACE)
- Army Civilian Personnel System
- Automated Civilian Personnel System
- Australasian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The VITAS CPE Program in Fort Worth is one of five VITAS CPE programs accredited by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.
The VITAS CPE Program in San Diego is one of five VITAS CPE programs accredited by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.