Professor of Early Childhood Education at Metropolitan State College of Denver, Pollman is a past president of the Presidents' Council of the Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI) and holds current memberships in various education-related organizations, including the Professional development Panel of the National association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
What does ACEI stand for?
ACEI stands for Association for Childhood Education International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACEI
We have 44 other meanings of ACEI in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness (Phoenix, AZ)
- Atlantic Coast Entertainment Holdings Inc. (stock symbol)
- Association of Canadian Educators of the Hearing Impaired (now Canadian Association of Educators of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing; Canada)
- Tropospheric Scatter Communications System
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Hong Kong
- Assistant Chief Executive, Human Resources (UK)
- Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Services Administration (formerly Accrediting Commission on Graduate Education for Hospital Administration)
- Alliance for a Competitive European Industry
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
- Asociacion Caribeña de Evaluacion e Investigacion
- Association for Cultural Economics International
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland
- Association for Childhood Education International-Hong Kong and Macau
- Asian Centre of Educational Innovation for Development (Thailand)
- Asian Conference on Electrical Insulation Diagnosis
- Association Canadienne des Étudiants et des Internes en Pharmacie (Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns)
- Agriculture and Agrifood Canada Electronic Information System
- Alcatel Carrier Environment Internet System
- Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tool
- Automatic Cost Estimating Integrated Tools
Samples in periodicals archive:
org ACEI, Association for Childhood Education International March 18-21 Chicago, III.
The Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI) has designated Sept.
Association for Childhood Education International 17904 Georgia Ave.
The Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI) and BAM Radio Network have partnered to bring you ACEI Radio, a program that will focus on the child education issue you really care about.
org/aas/ * ACEI, Association for Childhood Education International www.
Submit two copies of each entry via mail (no faxes) to: Association for Childhood Education International Attn: Jana Pauldin 17904 Georgia Avenue, Suite 215 Olney, MD 20832 Or send via e-mail to jpauldin@acei.
The Global Guidelines for Early Childhood Education and Care in the 21st Century were developed as a collaborative project between the Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI) and the World Organization for Early Childhood (OMEP).