In today's fast paced business world, it's more important than ever to protect your organization's reputation and maintain confidentiality on a corporate level," Massand said, referring to a report by the Association for Business Communication whose survey of 100,000 Word documents collected from various websites found that all of them contained hidden metadata, including personal information such as social security numbers.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Association for Business Communication
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of ABCOther Resources:
We have 1613 other definitions for ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Assistance to Build Classrooms
- Assistant Bureau Chief (various organizations)
- Associated British Cinemas
- Associated Broadcasting Company (UK; Phillippines)
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated Business Computers (India)
- Associated Business Consultants, Inc (Madison, WI)
- Association aux Bons Collectionneurs (French: Good Collectors Association)
- Association Botanique du Canada
- Association des Bèegues du Canada
- Association of Balkan Chambers
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Association of Black Collegians
- Association of Black Communicators
- Association of Boards of Certification
- Association of Boxing Commissions
- Association of Brethren Caregivers (Organization of the Church of the Brethren)
- Association of Bridal Consultants
- Association of Bright Children (Toronto)
- Association of British Climbing Walls (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT The major purpose of this study was to determine if business communication instructors in the Southeastern and Southwestern Regions of the Association for Business Communication changed their perceptions of the teaching of business ethics between 1999 and 2004.
Competency-Based Instruction in Business and Management Communication Courses Taught by Association for Business Communication Member Faculty.