Gold is also President of the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation (ASERF), President of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), and is a Clinical Editor of Aesthetic Surgery Journal.
What does AAASF stand for?
AAASF stands for Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- All Assam Adivasi Students Association
- Association for the Advancement of Agricultural Sciences in Africa
- Australian Alpaca Association - South Australian Region
- Australian Army Alpine Snowsports Association
- American Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Area Agency on Aging of Somerset County (Somerset, PA)
- Assyrian American Association of Southern California
- All Ateneo Alumni of Southern California (Ateneo de Naga University)
- Allied Artists Association of San Diego (California)
- Area Agency on Aging of Southeast Texas
- Academics for Affirmative Action and Social Justice (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Assyrian American Association of San Jose (California)
- American Association of Adapted Sports Programs, Inc. (est. 1996; Clarkston, GA)
- Arena Animation Academy Specialist Programme (India)
- Association for the Advancement of Applied Sports Psychology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Pacific Division (Southern Oregon University)
- African American Antiplatelet Stroke Prevention Study
- All Assam Adivasi Suraksha Samiti (Indian militant group)
- American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (Cambridge, MA)
- Adult Adolescent Alcohol Treatment (rehabilitation facility; Grand Junction, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manhattan's Physician Group in New York, NY has demonstrated its commitment to patient safety by gaining accreditation from The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), recognized nationally as the "Gold Standard" in accreditation.
The analysis was based on data collected by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), the nation's largest organization for accreditation of office-based surgery centers, through its Internet-based Quality Improvement and Peer Review Program.