What does AIISOC stand for?
AIISOC stands for Association des Infirmières et Infirmiers de Salle d'Opération du Canada (Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Institute of International Studies (California)
- Ameritec Information Industry Services
- Anterior Inferior Iliac Spine
- Artificial Intelligence Software Agent
- Automated Information Infrastructure System
- Automated Issue Identification System
- Association des Infirmiers de Soins à Domicile
- Artificial Intelligence Interface Standards Committee
- Angel Island Immigration Station Foundation (California)
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (Myore, India)
- Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology (Japan)
- American International Investors Trust (now Investors Trust Assurance SPC)
- Amity Institute of Information Technology (India)
- Ancient India and Iran Trust (independent charity; est. 1978)
- Anglo-Indians In Touch (newsletter)
- Arabic Islamic Institute in Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators Inc.
- American Indian Inter-Tribal Cultural Organization, Inc.
- American Indians in Unity (St. Paul, MN)
- Australian Institute of International Understanding