What does AESAG stand for?
AESAG stands for Association des Exploitants de Structures et Animations Gonflables (French: Operators' Association of Inflatable Structures and Activities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Agence Européenne de la Sécurité Aérienne (French: European Aviation Safety Agency)
- Arizona Emergency Services Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Assign-and-Estimate Scheduling Algorithm
- Association of Educational Service Agencies
- Association of Environmental Scientists and Administrators
- ATM End System Address
- Atmospheric Effects of Stratospheric Aircraft
- Aviation & Electronic Schools of America (Colfax, CA)
- The Ancient Egypt Studies Association
- Associated Environmental Site Assessors of Canada Inc.
- Army Entertainment Scholarships & Awards Program
- Association of European Suppliers for Automotive Software (Germany)
- Avionics & Electrical System Advanced Trainer
- Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm Validation Suite
- Agricultural Engineering Sciences Building (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Urbana, IL)
- Armament and Equipment Storage Base
- Associated Engineering Student Body (University in California)
- Avalon East School Board (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure (Montgomery, AL)
- Annie E. Sterling Branch Library (Lewisberry, PA)