What does ADI stand for?
ADI stands for Association des Directeurs Immobiliers (French: Real Estate Managers Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADI
We have 311 other meanings of ADI in our Acronym Attic
- Approved Driving Instructors (UK)
- Aquascape Designs, Inc. (St. Charles, IL)
- Area of Dominant Influence (television industry)
- Art Design International (furniture)
- Asahi Diamond Industrial
- Asociación de Damas Italianas (Italian Ladies' Association, Guatemala)
- Asociación de Desarollo Integral (Integral Improvement Association of Coatepeque, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala)
- Assistance Dog Institute
- Assistance Dogs International, Inc.
- Assistenza Domiciliare Integrata (Italian: Integrated Home Care)
- Association for Direct Instruction (various organizations)
- Associazione Degli Italianisti (Italian: Association of Italians)
- Associazione Italiana di Dietologia e Nutrizione Clinica
- Associazione per il Disegno Industriale (Milano, Italy)
- Attitude Direction Indicator (aviation)
- Attitude Directional Indicator
- Attitude Director Indicator
- Attitude Display Indicator (aviation)
- Aubrey Daniels International (Atlanta, GA)
- Austempered Ductile Iron